Tour Policies, Information, & Fine Print
What you should wear or bring:
- Dress appropriately for the weather. Wear layers and comfortable clothing. Long pants, long sleeves and a jacket are highly recommended.
- Close-toed shoes (boots or sneakers) are mandatory. Flip-flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes of any kind are not allowed.
- Rain jacket, rain pants, or poncho. We will provide rain gear for Single Driver ATVs, when it is raining. The Side by Side ATVs have a roof and windshield.
- There is always the possibility of getting dusty, dirty, wet, or muddy when ATVing. Wear clothes that can get dirty.
- Camera, binoculars, video cameras.
- Drinks (non-alcoholic) and snacks.
- Backpack or other tote for storage. Backpacks may be worn on the Single Driver ATVs or stored in the back of the Side by Side ATVs.
- Each driver must have their driver’s license. Adults who do not present their driver’s license are restricted to being a passenger.
- We will provide a helmet, goggles, and gloves. Helmets are required by law. Eye protection, either our goggles or your sunglasses or glasses, is mandatory.
Payment, Cancellation, and Tour Change Policies:
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Cash, and Traveler's Checks.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of reservation. No payment = No Reservation
- You have up to 48 hours before your scheduled tour departure time to cancel and receive a full refund or change your reservation without penalty.
- Under 48 hours, all reservations are non-refundable. This means next-day and same-day reservations are non-refundable.
- Under 48 hours, changing the reservation time will incur a fee, 25% of the total tour bill.
- A credit card is required for a cash payment. 48 hours before the tour departure time, the card will be charged the
balance. A full credit card refund will be given when the cash is received.
- Parties wishing to split payment: Payment must still be made in full at the time of reservation.
- In the event that Denali ATV Adventures cancels your ATV tour, a full refund will be given.
- The 48 hour cancellation and tour change policies apply to all tour vouchers from outside booking agents, gift certificates, promotional offers, and coupons.
Pick-up and Check-in Policies:
- Please be present at your designated pickup location at least 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Do not wait until last minute to gather your belongings, get food, or use the restroom. Our tours run on a schedule; the shuttle will wait 5 minutes after your scheduled pick-up and then leave if you are not present.
- We are under no obligation to refund or reschedule any party that does not show up or is late for their pick-up or tour check-in.
- To drive the Single Driver ATVs, you must be 18 years old or 16 years old and have parental permission. To drive the Side by Side ATVs, you must be 21 years old or 18 years old and have parental permission.
- All drivers must have and show a valid Driver’s License. A Driver’s Permit is not a valid Driver’s License.
- Anyone under 16 years old, or anyone without a valid Driver’s License will be restricted to a passenger seat on a Side by Side ATV.
- We will provide a car seat if necessary.
- ATV tours are not recommended for anyone with neck or back issues or for women who are pregnant. Consult a doctor before booking a tour.
- We do not allow pets to accompany you on the ATV ride.
- To go ATVing, you must accept the risks of ATVing by signing the Denali ATV Adventures participation form. You must listen closely to the safety lecture given by your guide, and you must follow any instruction given by the guide.
- To go ATVing, you must demonstrate safe driving skills on the Safety Course or designated Safety Zone.
Zero Tolerance Policy:
- At any point during your tour, if the guides feel that you are operating your ATV in an unsafe or reckless manner, they have full authority to end your tour without a refund. ATVs can be very dangerous if they are operated unsafely and incorrectly.
All ATV tours depart Rain or Shine!